Tuesday 28 February 2017

Website Changes

In this post I will be going thought some changes I have made to my website. I have added some more merchandise, added a twitter feed, edited my menu bar.


Doing some some research on artists websites. I figured out that Mailing List is not something used that common. Looking at Bruno Marss' exist I thought that its better to name it "SUBSCRIBE" rather than "MAILING LIST".
This is my old menu bar

This is a new menu bar


Bruno Marss' website menu bar.
I have also worked on my "STORE" page, where I have added stickers of my artist and made it half price. I worked on the image using Photoshop, for this effect I have used a double exposure technique. I have added a sticker on the right side. To create an accent on  half price of the product. 




I have worked on Halseys autograph collection and I have added a cap with an option to have it in baby blue colour or baby pink. I have used colour correction on Photoshop to create the two colours.



This is a tutorial which I have used to Photoshop the cap for my merchandise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment