Thursday 20 October 2016

Vodcast 3 Target Audience


In this vodcast I talked through my target audience. For my primary researching I have created a questionnaire where I asked people their gender, age, what genre music they listen to, etc. To make the questionnaire fail I gave it out to the equal amount of males and females and varies their age category. After this research I have found that my target audience are females, 12-18.

I have  also created a video quiz and asked some people to watch and answer them. I have embedded the video at the end of the vodcast.



The result of the survey were as as expected. The people from 25+ barely knew who Halsey was or didn't know at all. It was more males/masculine people in this age range that didn't know who Halsey was rather than the females/feminine people. 

Halsey is a recent Alternative, electro-pop artist that gained popularity over the past two years. She is probably more of a social media icon rather than pop icon as she has rarely been in the UKtop 40, unless she has featured on other peoples songs e.g. Justin Bieber's "The Feeling", Chainsmokers "Closer". 

No comments:

Post a Comment