Saturday 17 December 2016

Ideas for Digipak2


This is The Weekends Trilogy digipak cover. It is simple and complex at the same time. Usually when the artist is featured in the album, he/she makes a direct eye contact with the audience. This digipak really stands out from the others as it features a simple background and an image of the artist. It also intrigues the audience as the women behind the artist is blurred and we don't get to see her face which leaves the audience wonder who she is. The title is simple white bold for the artist name and white bold italic for the album name.


This is John Legends Album cover where we can see black and white image of John. I think That I could use similar effect for my digit as it is a good may of representing the character with the mask in my music video. The white bold title really stands out because of the dark background. 



These two images are the logo which I might use for my digipak. It is quite simple and straight forward. For my digipak I could use this image and the photo of my artist which would look similar to The Weeknds Digipak Cover.




No comments:

Post a Comment